BoyishLuke offline
Male, User
Add Favorite Comments (2) Download Embed

Embed Video

Video iframe

Comments (2)

All Comments

Disabled Account

8 years ago Disabled Account

Nice ass, probably a hot hole, wish that you could get a real close-up of your hole, nice legs and feet, nice first video, Thanks.

(0 votes) 0%


8 years ago echelonblu

Hey, what is the name of that vibrator.... I want to get one..... where can I find it?


BoyishLuke 8 years ago

Sure, it is called the Doc Johnson Flexible Bullet Wand. Here is a link to where you can order one online:

(0 votes) 0%