How to make a receiver for your home-made Venus machine

20500 views added 12 months ago
100%(22 Votes)

Embed Video

Video iframe

Comments (3)

All Comments


1 month ago Pinned dodgersome


Where did you buy the flexible link insert, or what is it called so I can search for it. Cannot find anything similar anywhere.

Thank you...…..

View all replies
The-Inventor 1 month ago

Oh, got you. You can get them from Seriouskit or anybody that sells Venus2000 parts. I got mine from Abco in America, shipped over. The Venus ones are more practical and feel better than the seriouskit ones

dodgersome 1 month ago

Sorry, did not make myself clear. It is the elasticated silicon insert that stretches along the length of the glass tube I cannot locate anywhere. Thank you for your help...

(0 votes) 0%


11 months ago Pinned SL900

can I have the link where you bought the insert in the flask

(0 votes) 0%


12 months ago Pinned cold-chilli

Hi there, would it be possible to get dimensions for the important parts that you used (tube, liner size, what type of valve etc). Got the motor and syringe on their way so want to start making my own ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

The-Inventor 12 months ago

The Perspex tube and circular disc end cap both came off eBay for a few pounds. I bought a 60mm inner diameter tube. It was better for me than a 50mm one that I tried. The liner needs to be just very slightly smaller than your cock and the valve is a Schrader valve for a tubeless tyre, with the valve centre bit screwed out and removed, again off eBay.

(1 votes) 100%