light skin bro
I can be reached at: email@example.com.
I'd bet that if you saw me face and all, you would assume my age to be quite a bit less than the actual, since this has been the usual. I suppose my size, mannerisms and personality are contributing factors.
I come to Xtube only to view and post comments on pics (photos) and vids (videos) posted here, to vote on such pics and vids and on members here, and to make friends and communicate with them (or anyone else) by way of email. Therefore, I do not come to Xtube to seek opportunities to engage physically with anyone. However, I do not imply that any of this won't change someday.
Hmm! I just thought of the idea of members going around specializing in doing the cam shooting for other members (and for free at that). This includes any editing work and such. Perhaps I'll do so myself if asked to. Additional ideas for this, that I've just thought of this very day, are: If desired, I use my own equipment. Also, the client need not pay me for anything, and that includes my own travel expenses and materials. This also includes the recordings and the way the recordings are given to the client (whether they're given on discs, transferred to the clients computer, etc.). The reason I'd accept such terms is that I feel that the privilege of witnessing the performance, and the option of making and keeping copies of its recordings (for my own viewing only, and I'd do my utmost to prevent any compromise of any of the recordings to anyone else), is payment enough for me. I'll give the possibility of all of this some more thought though.
I've sometimes submitted a friendship invitation to another member, even if I suspected that that member would reject it and wouldn't want such friendship status with me. In such cases, this I've done usually only to try to get that member to read my profile, never the less. Another reason is that whether I do or do not expect to receive such a friendship, the response, whether it's a rejection, or the friendship is promptly granted, or even a delay in granting such a friendship. does provide a bit of feedback never the less. I must now make it clear that I think such a delay could indicate aspects of the person that are either positive or negative. For example, it may be that such a delay is due to the person's simply being careful, as apposed to his or her simply being lethargic. Nevertheless, of every such submission, I wanted and wished for the friendship regardless, and therefore always wished to be proved wrong about that member when it came to this.
I've just thought of an idea, which is, that some people who know more than one language could sort of hire themselves out to translate for members of such websites as XTube, sexual messages of members to or from other members. Perhaps a website such as this could implement and conduct such a plan. Although there are on-line translators available on such search engine as Google and Bing. Never the less, there are languages that are difficult to translate, even for these translators.
Although there's an excessive amount written in the turn offs of this profile, I hope you do read this profile with an open mind. Also, for anyone who has difficulty reading a large amount, such as in this profile, I suggest reading only a comfortable portion at a time, each with a comfortable interval, and recall, before continuing. One helpful idea is to *****light all the text at hand, then copy & paste it into a word file, save the file, them print it out for such reading.
I had been unable to post comments on vids here and to send emails on Xtube. However, it seems that these two problems have been recently reme*****d. Another problem, pertains to the formatting of my profile page, which is that the paragraphs in the "turn-offs" were far below on the page, in this column, & yes, I did report it. Never the less, I thought of a way I can solve the problem myself by creating my own "Turn Offs" section within this section, then transferring all in the old Turn offs section to this new one.
I do update and modify this profile whenever I feel the need to, and I'll admit that so far, it has been often and frequent. The most recent update was done on 10-11-2015. Hmm! I've just thought of the idea of another member's using this continuous updating in a sort of game of guessing what was changed, added, or deleted, each time this date is changed. LOL!
It's my intention that in all of this "Turn Offs" section, nothing pertains to such matters as, types & manners of sex, & so forth. With that said, the following are my Turn Offs.
the wearing of socks, stockings, nylons, or any hosiery and/or any foot ware that hide and cover all the feet and soles.
Ignorance. My definition of ignorance is to either dislike learning or to dislike making the effort to learn, such as, to dislike reading, listening, examining, etc. I like the quote of another XTube member (blkpstar), which is, "...keep an open mind in order not to miss out on life.ï You should try it" One hint of such shortcomings, is a complaint about the amount written in this profile. Another hint of such shortcomings in many members here, that I find, is that many members won't even take enough interest in other members to read XTube profiles & XTube PMs (private messages) sent to them from other members (I now believe that in some such cases with PMs, the members are not all to blame, because of 2 flaws I found in XTube's PM page & system, & yes, I did report & explain them in the feedback section near the bottom of this page, & of course, I will mention any corrections and/or good explanations here). Therefore, another turn off is a member's using settings that purposely make it difficult for a member who's without friendship status with him or her, to send him or her (the recipient) a message in a way that provides some assurance that the recipient will receive & read it. That is of course, unless this member does make it known on his or her profile, that he or she does read all XTube PMs sent to him or her, & that he or she reads the profiles of all members who submit to him or her, friendship requests. This also applies to blocking another member, because apparently it also has such restricting effects. Therefore, I've submitted a suggestion that such blocking should at least allow private communication between the two members, & that there be a separate way of blocking such private communication (useful if, for example, theres any signs of negativity & such that provides reason for such blocking). Another turn off is, rejection, because of misunderstandings that are due to a language barrier, of which there's no apparent effort made by the recipient to try to understand by such actions as, obtaining a good translation. Another turn off that goes well in this paragraph is stubbornness. Obviously, any of this in this paragraph can cause assumption.
Assumption & lack of forethought, and such is the main cause of all the turn offs of 1. thru 4. below.
1. Not trying to learn ones au*****nce (or customers if applicable), In this case the most helpful aspects to learn is, details the au*****nce wants to see in sex pics or sex vids. If one did probe and study this, one would probably find that when it comes to this, not everyone shares the same likes and tastes. From what I've seen of pics and vids here, and from other sources, it seems that many who make and post sex pics and/or vids have never given any of this any thought, and therefore, *****ly assume that when it come to such matters, everyone's likes and tastes is exactly alike, and therefore exactly like their own. Such people would tend to leave out (or even omit) aspects of their pics or vids that are of no sexual interest to themselves, again, because they wrongfully assume that what doesn't sexually interest themselves also doesn't sexually interest anyone else. Then there's the type who leaves out & omits such aspects because of all this combined with modesty. Even if such a person is one who enjoys seeing such aspects, concerns about suspicion, reactions & such from others who might think negatively of such fetishes, combined with a lack of knowledge that an abundance of other people also enjoy seeing such aspects, might cause him or her to avoid any emphasis of such body parts in his or her vids or pics. Such turn offs in this paragraph are the most likely cause of other turn offs listed here, such as turn offs 2. and 3. below this paragraph. I've found such shortcomings in some of the works of both amateurs and professionals. For examples, many member type porn websites have no provisions for its members to express to all other members and viewers, his or her likes & tastes, unlike Xtube which does. Most other such websites provide nothing more than a way of voting and commenting on a posting there. Most Porn production establishments don't even so much as provide an email address to enable the sending of such feedback to them, neither on their DVDs and such, or on their websites. For such reasons, naturally I tend to think more of those who post pics and/or vids on such a website as Xtube, who also ask on their profiles for such feedback.
2. The absence or omissions of in any part of a vid (or any pics of the gallery) in question, certain body parts of the person performing or posing, such as his or her feet or soles, especially if it's due to one or more of the turn offs in both the previous and the next paragraph.
3. One problem is camera distance and/or *****m. For example, if the camera is always positioned or *****med in too close in all of the vid (or gallery if pics) to ever include certain body parts (such as the feet) or the whole body in it, therefore, never *****ming out enough, or moving the camera away far enough, to include certain body parts or the whole body. Some in the au*****nce prefer close ups, because they like the emphasis on the performers' sexual organs engaged in the sex. However, others in the au*****nce prefer seeing the whole bo*****s of the performers while so engaged. Then there are others in the au*****nce who like both. It's possible to increase the percentage of satisfied viewers of a vid or set of pics, by, while making such a vid (or gallery), making sure that it accommodates the likes and tastes of all three types of viewers just mentioned. For this, I recommend that the vid (or gallery) have an even mixture of close ups with full body shots. For this, the room or area in and around the performers must be spacious enough to accommodate such camera operation. The performer or model can be of help in getting his or her body parts in the pic or vid by the way he or she bends and/or positions his or her legs and such. The model can also help by telling the camera person about this profile and such ideas written in it, or even perhaps having him or her read it (either on-line or printed out on paper) if possible. Another such problem pertain to camera height & position. For example, camera pointed too much upward, therefore filming, shooting, or recording too much of the upper wall in the pic or vid, and consequently not enough of the performer or poser in the pic or vid (Also, camera pointing too far to the left or right to include certain body parts.). Another is camera not held or standing ***** enough above bed height for a good view of the body and details. Another is, items on the bed (blankets, pillows, etc.) that are blocking the view of certain body parts. Another turn off pertains to camera panning. When panning the body (or bo*****s) of one or more performers or models, whether is vertically or horizontally (which of course depends on whether the person or persons are standing, sitting, laying down, etc.), it's disappointing if the camera is not paned in a way that also provides a good view of the feet & toes, whether it's panning towards the feet & toes, then eventually showing such body parts, or in the opposite direction, which of course could begin with the the showing of such body parts. Another problem could be that the camera's position (side view, rear view front view, top view, etc.) could be better, or that for the vid in question, there should be more of a variety of such positions. All of this also applies to vids made by a camera in a fixed *****m and position (In other words, no camera man). For such a fixed camera, one can do two or more vids, of which in some of the vids, the camera is set up for close up viewing. Therefore, of the others, the camera is set up for full body viewing. Another option is to record a vid using two of more fixed cameras together, with the cameras set at different positions from one another, Then use a video editing program to edit the scenes from the various cameras (or various vids) then put the resulting edited scenes together, to form a single vid.
4. No pattern of attempted improvements in problems with pics or vids, such as in lighting (as if putting a simple lamp near the camera, or taping or strapping a small battery powered light onto the camera is too clever to think of. Also, when all is positioned whereas light sources, such as sunlight, shine towards the front of the camera.),
5. Not trying to learn how to use a video editing program, nor how to use a photo editing program, to improve a vid or pic. Most computers already have such editing programs available in them, and such programs have many features and capabilities (although some have more than others and so forth). I often use such a program to modify a posted pic or vid from Xtube or another web sight, to better see the details in it. For example, I may adjust the shadow and brightness of such a pic or vid. However, I would modify another person's pic or vid for my own viewing only. An example of a good use of a video editing program is to improve and shorten a vid by removing idle segments of time that's in it. I've read other members complaints or implications of crooks copying pics or vids of other members, then posting them elsewhere (such as on the crook's own Xtube profile) and labeling the works as if the crook were the creator of them. One way to solve this problem is to use such a picture or video editing program, to place a written caption onto the pic or vid. For this, I recommend that the caption be the true creators user name, and placed where it can not be cropped off, such as on top of a body part of one of the performers in the pic or vid. Therefore, even if a crook uses another members vid or pic as mentioned, if the true creator has applied this caption method to it, no matter where the crook posts it, the caption would clearly reveal who the true creator of it is. Of any such use of a caption in this way, I'd hope that the caption doe not cover something I like to see, such as tits, butt, pussy, penis, or feet. Also, I recommend the the caption be of a thin font, because it would be less conspicuous, yet just as effective. Also for this reason, I also recommend that the caption be made translucent, which is of course an available option in most computers as well.
6. not trying to learn better techniques to photograph one's self, such as the use of a camera's timer to allow time to position ones self in front of the camera. Another technique, is not to use a camera, but to use a web cam with a computer. An external web cam is more flexible and therefore better, and many external web cams are inexpensive, and if the computer is portable, such as a laptop, there are even more advantages. Another technique is to do various poses while video recording yourself, then use a video editing program to take snapshots (also called stills) of certain frames of that vid, then use such stills as photos.
7. not providing an alternative way of communication, such as an email address (unless the member has a reason not to provide it). I also notice that there's much more occurrences here of members seeking pay for their postings. Apparently, no-one on any website is thinking about ways to increase customers, & therefore profits, by assuring potential customers good or improved web privacy & web security. One example of a means to accomplish this is for such a vender to somehow teach potential customers how to maintain anonymity in purchasing such x-rated merchandise. Another is to make it easier to purchase in such ways. One example of a means to accomplish this is, honoring gift cards as a method of payment, & making sure that the website's system has no problems with such. Another is to make it so that the website's system accepts a payment by way of more then one gift card (thus, enabling the use of used gift cards that still have money left in them) sort of the way XTube provides the option of having an account that one can add money to. As for my purchasing such material, considering my experiences with such, I won't consider purchasing such, unless I'm assured that at least about 30% of the vid or pic set accommodates & satisfies my likes & tastes, & that the merchandise consists of a reasonable amount of vid & pics. Also I tend not to trust samples & such.
8. any statement or such that depicts a person as lacking in beauty or appeal, and my main reason is that such a statement would be an opinion and not a fact.
9. Stubborn ignorance about some fetishes such as those in my turn-ons, especially if it causes negative feelings and negative judgment about it and/or refusal to accommodate such likes and tastes. Obviously, such negativity can be caused by a lack of knowledge about it, fear, modesty, etc. Also, it apparently never occurred to such people that everyone who customarily goes to such a web sight as Xtube does have some sort of sexual taste that many people who don't would think of as strange, and that some such tastes are stranger then others. Therefore, another of my turn-offs is, a members revealing negative thoughts & feeling about other members because they're, homosexuals, bisexuals, or even closet queens.
10. Refusal to communicate with or befriend another member because of possible fear of being thought of by others, as a homosexual or bi-sexual, or as bi-curious. Also, showing the assumption (and/or fear) that the other member (usually myself) is seeking such a sexual engagement with him or her. Also, showing signs of such paranoia on their profile.
11. Negative statements and/or judgment of members here because of such aspects as, their age, their extent of participation here, equipment & physique, listed turn-ons like some of mine, etc. In some cases, this could also apply to ones sexual and/or social preferences.
12. Assuming that another has nothing to offer in a friendship on this web sight, simply because the person doesn't have or provide what you seek on this sight.
13. negative feelings & policies towards another member, because of the lack of a pic or vid, of that other members postings, that shows that other members face, which of course is related to my dislike of negative thoughts & feeling about closet queens. This brings to mind, my wish for firms to make & sell comfortable full head latex masks that are designed for such privacy. I've seen very little of such for sale, & most are designed for extreme fetishes and such. Therefore, what I have in mind are full head latex masks that are specifically designed for sexual privacy, & are therefore more comfortable and so forth. Such masks could even have sex appeal, such as, sexy eyes & lips, etc. Another contributing idea for this is for some such masks to be of known characters, such as, Simpson's cartoon characters, Wonder Woman, etc. I derived the idea of such masks from an X-rated movie I saw in the very late 1970s, in which one of the female performers wore a simple full head latex clown mask while giving a man a blow-job. I found this performance so erotic that I still do to this day. Therefore, yes, I have searched on the web for such a mask. Well so far, I've found that just about all latex clown masks on the market are not suitable for such a purpose, mainly because they're designed for horror and Halloween. Two pics I posted on this profile page shows such ideas as in this paragraph. Hmm! I've just derived the idea that it might be best for any producers and/or merchants of such masks to refrain from blatantly revealing to the potential buyers and consumers (and to the public), the specific purpose of such masks, therefore, mainly leaving it to them to figure it out for themselves. I imagine that such a policy could help to reduce problems pertaining to ***** people and so forth.
Yes, of the last 3 turn offs (11, 12, & 13), if you look for it, you'll find some here who show such negative feelings & policies in their profiles. Such members seem to have forgotten or disregarded the adage of walking in another's shoes to know that other person's situation and any experiences that affect that person (As I've mentioned, this could also apply to ones sexual and/or social preferences.). Also many simply seem to give it no thought that people arrive here for various reasons, and what's wrong with that?
Also, I find that such negativity for a member because of the lack of such postings and/or such in any of their postings, is another indication of assumption & lack of forethought. Such negativity is due to the assumption that this other member will never provide such postings in the future, simply because he or she may have not done so yet. It seems at if this person is being rushed to do so.
According to some profiles, some have the notion or idea that members who don't post pics and/or vids here should not have the benefit of seeing such postings of those who do. My answer to this is that this web sight is for a variety of types of members, and two of these types are: exhibitionists, and those who come to see and enjoy the stuff these exhibitionists post. These exhibitionists are obviously aware that those who see their works on this web sight are not required to post pics or vids, yet they enjoy having such other people see their works regardless, otherwise they wouldn't be posting their works here. Now would they?
I for example, and as I've already stated, come here to view, vote on, and comment on pics or vids here, and make and communicate with friends here. I'm limited to these endeavors, and it is due to my situation (at least this is my present stance and situation). I suppose that it is like sports, of which some are players while others are spectators, and some of the spectators for one or more reasons couldn't be players in the game even if they wanted to.
My statements in just about all of my profile, pertain only to what I come here for. Therefore, the statements of one who arrives here for different reasons, such as, for example, seeking out other members for physical sexual engagements with them, would of course probably be very different. Again I challenge anyone to find fault with any of this. Therefore, since my plans don't involve any physical engagement, aspects such as my age, gender, sexual orientation, should not matter. Also, what may be a turn off (or turn on) to one person, could of course be the opposite to someone else. Again I challenge anyone to find fault with any of this.
Another turn off is that there have been those who apparently either won't read my profile or won't read it carefully enough, or take too lightly what is said in it. This has sometimes caused problems that pertain mostly to what I visit XTube for, and my explanation of my limitations described in the two previous paragraphs. However, I'm open to any advice and enlightenment of ideas that can decrease any of the limitations described. That is, provided I feel that you've read and understand the limitation described here.