massboy2318

offline
Male, User (205 votes) 80%

just me :)

I deleted my old account after entering into a relationship a few months ago. obviously things didn"t work out haha. I"m more than happy to meet some new guys or some ones i used to know, anyone can message me and ill reply. id love to hook up, and ill have pics back up soon :)

And i know this site is for porn, but from the short time ive been here ive noticed a great deal of varied ppl. some here just to jack off, others to find a hook up, but others here for friends, goodtimes, and just interaction with other like minded ppl. Theres also ppl here who have a hard time in life, weather it be bad relations with *****, friends, *****/*****friends, or spouses. well im always here for anyone to talk to about anything. anyone can feel free to ask me any questions, or chat to me. although guaranteed 90% of ppl who visit my page or add me wont even read this, i feel for the other 10% is worth typing. im always here to talk to anyone, and im great for support and never fail to cheer ppl up or make them smile :)

other than that, i get alot of mssgs of what kind of guy i like. well theres not exactly a kind of guy. however there r things i like in guys.
* Age: 18-24, now i realize there r guys under 18 on here, but id rather not get in trouble haha. older than 24 is pushing it but there are always exceptions.
* Looks: slender, *****ish or femme, cute smile, emoish hair, and a cute butt. again this is only what i go for most, im open to any types of guys.
* Personality: Most important to me! i love sweet, loving, clingy guys. honesty, humor, loyalty, respect, and a guy who is easy to talk to are also really important. I always find something a like about every guy so no matter your personality, hit me up.
* Body: i do not like facial hair at all! alot of body hair i also dont like, or fuzzy bunz(hairy butt). i dont like glasses(i have a reason) but i can deal with it.

any other things feel free to ask me :D there is a guy im rather interested in at the *****ent ;)

About myself

Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Education:
Current college student
Marital Status:
Single
Kids:
None
Relocate:
Within the city
Time spent online?:
Several hours a day
Languages:
English,
Spanish/Espanol
Faith:
Christian/Catholic
Humor:
Campy (Cheesy),
Goofy,
Clever,
Dry/Sarcastic,
Anything
Tobacco Consumption:
I'm a non-smoker
Alcohol Consumption:
I'm a light social drinker
Want kids?:
Someday

About my Partner

Ideal partner:
white, feminine or masculine, bottom, sweet, kind, caring, loves to have fun, and funny.
Looking for:
Male,
Gay-Couple,
TS/TG/TV,
Group
Age of partner from:
18
Age of partner to:
23
For Activities:
Erotic Chat/Email/Phone Fantasies,
1-on-1 sex,
Group sex(3 or more)
Appearance:
Whole package matters more
Partners genitals should be:
Average,
Trimmed to be neat,
Completely shaved
Does size matter?:
Size doesn't matter at all

Physical Profile

Best Feature:
Eyes
Body Type:
Athletic
Height:
6 ft 4 in (193.04 cm)
Weight:
180-189lbs (81.65 kg)
Eyecolor:
Blue
Hair Color:
Blonde
Hair Length:
Medium
Body Hair:
Smooth
Pubic Hair:
Unshaved; Normal
Glasses or Contacts:
None
Allergies:
Foods
Sexual Diseases:
Free from sexually transmitted diseases and tested regularly,
Vaccinated against Hepatitis A/B

Sexual Interests

Sexual Orientation:
Bi-Sexual
Sexually Daring:
I'll try most anything once
Sexual Activities:
Butt Play,
Fisting,
Gangbangs,
Group Sex,
Giving Anal Sex,
Giving Oral Sex,
Handcuffs/Shackles,
Massage,
Mutual Masturbation,
Phone Sex,
Receiving Oral Sex,
Role Playing,
Threesomes,
Toys
Sex, How often?:
A few times a month
Most Erogenous zones?:
Butt,
Inner thigh,
Neck,
Nipples
Role-playing fantasies:
Butt,
Inner thigh,
Neck,
Nipples
Dirty talk during sex?:
Sometimes I really get into it
Locations:
A swimming pool/hot tub,
My bed,
The beach,
Under a waterfall
Making home videos/pics:
I'd consider doing

Sexual Accessories

Toys:
Willing to experiment
Food for play:
Cherries,
Strawberries
Porn Movies, How often?:
Rarely

Comments (163)

yuko3

10 months ago yuko3

Thx for the add :)

(0 votes) 0%

caius9090

11 months ago caius9090

Thanks for the friend reques

(0 votes) 0%

firemen37

11 months ago firemen37

Thanks for the friend request :-) 

(0 votes) 0%

subguy4use

11 months ago subguy4use

Thank you for your friend request, very much appreciated

(0 votes) 0%

massboy2318

11 months ago massboy2318

:)

(0 votes) 0%
Load More
18+ Warning: Adults Only!

By entering this porn site, clicking the green "Show me XTube" button below, you agree to the following terms and conditions: You certify that you are 18 years of age or older, and are not offended by sexually explicit imagery. You agree that you will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site.

Please tell us what we should show you below:
  1. Who are you...? I am:
  2. Who do you like...? I like:
Leave XTube