TactileT

offline
Male, User (1 votes) 100%

Tactile and Down Under

Hi there,Im from Aotearoa, or what the English-speaking world calls New Zealand. We're an independent small country to the East of Australia. We're western and first world. Were 85% British Isles origin down here, who mainly arrived here in the 1800s. But I myself belong to the other 15% who's ancestors arrived here from the Cook Islands in the 1200s. We call ourselves Maori. We speak both English, as well as our own form of Pacific Island language. My culture now lives in western houses, wears western clothes, listens to westerrn music and achieve in western education.However, we still prefer to keep to our own Hawaiian-type, Native American-type values rather than British Isle values.

About myself

Marital Status:
Single
Faith:
Christian/Other
Tobacco Consumption:
I'm a non-smoker
Alcohol Consumption:
I don't drink at all

Physical Profile

Body Type:
Average

Sexual Interests

Sexual Orientation:
Gay

Comments (2)

WildFunPhx

1 year ago WildFunPhx

I love dump and dirty hole play and want to see blumpkin videos. Id love to feel a man inside my dirty hole. 

(0 votes) 0%

bkworm

7 years ago bkworm

love dump too yahoo im is dabitch61021 

(0 votes) 0%
18+ Warning: Adults Only!

By entering this porn site, clicking the green "Show me XTube" button below, you agree to the following terms and conditions: You certify that you are 18 years of age or older, and are not offended by sexually explicit imagery. You agree that you will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site.

Please tell us what we should show you below:
  1. Who are you...? I am:
  2. Who do you like...? I like:
Leave XTube