* Conceited people. You cough, belch, scratch, *****, catch the flu and get disappointed just like everyone else. So don"t pretend that you"re above the next person because they aren"t as cute as you think they should be. There are some people who you ARE superior to, but that judgement needs to be based largely on their personality and how they behave.
* Tactlessness. I appreciate people who"re outspoken, aren"t fake and tend to keep it real; but most of the time you can do all that w/o being a dick.
* Disingenuous people. Don"t say what you think the other person wants to hear or pretend to be interested if you aren"t.
* Poor personal hygiene. If you know you"re gonna fuck (or are planning on the possibility) then your breath, armpits, dick, and ass should be fresh. Hell, everyone should be clean and fresh as a general rule...but I just can"t understand guys who make a date for sex and don"t wash their nuts or rinse their mouth.
* Wannabe pretty *****s. Those guys who go out of their way to be "pretty" are usually a turn off, IMO. I appreciate a guy who is strikingly good looking without doing much to emphasize or play up to it. Guys who"re still gorgeous after spending two hours working in the yard or cleaning the garage in their most warn clothes are the real keepers! :D
* Guys who bring ego into sex. All that "I don"t kiss...I don"t suck dick...don"t touch me here or there...I don"t do this/I don"t do that" ********** is a turn-off. Basically guys who wanna just lay back and be sexually worshiped for 10 minutes and then top until they cum are usually (there are some, albeit very few, exceptions) what I call "lame lays." Sex is something you do WITH someone, not TO them. Check your arrogance at the bedroom door and be willing to have some unadulterated, un-conceited FUN with who you"re about to bump dicks with.
The above was really just me venting. The truth is that I"m not really on here to meet anyone anyway. I"m basically here to be a voyeur and to give other voyeurs something to look at as well. For the most part, I accept any and all friendship invites and am cool with casual chat...but, unless you"re in my area, it"s not like there"s even a chance we"re going to ever meet in person. So it"s not that serious.