I"m a very easy going guy who is here to share a part of me and hope you"re doing the same. I only have one rule, If you don"t have your own pics or vids please don"t friend me. That includes people who only have a profile pic. I"ve learned that many people on this site post a profile pic that actually belongs to someone else and others have vids that don"t include themselves but claim them as their own. I have no time or tolerance for people who misrepresent themselves. Lastly if you really want to be my friend I expect that you add my pics to your favs or you obviously don"t really like me that much. Have a good time guys and enjoy xtube for what it is. It"s a great thing peace out!
I like them all. I don"t have a preference except that we have to click. I think it has more to do with pheromones than anything else. I"ve meet men that my friends say are really hot but just don"t do it for me and on the flip side I"ve met men that my friends say they"re not attractive but I find extremely sexy. You can be tall, short, hairy, smooth (as long as it"s natural an you don"t shave you shit.), blond, dark haired, top or bottom although I prefer to be top and I have to say I have a special weakness for red heads. I like sex every where and anywhere and have a bit of a kinky side. I could say a lot more but just ask me if you really want to know. Thanks to all you real men xtubers that just want to share.
I find it very annoying when guys on xtube open up accounts and as soon as they get a following they suddenly have to open up another "pay for view" account where you have to pay to see their shit. NO really you got to be kidding me when there is so much free s*** on the internet with guys that are just as hot or hotter. Paying for porn on xtube or any other site is lame and you"ve got to be a real looser if you pay for it. If I"m going to pay it better be in person. Besides if they were really worth the money they would be hired by Stallion studios, etc. Whenever I see a video that says it"s 15 seconds long I skip it. I joined xtube years ago when it was just a site for people who wanted to share what they got for free. Now 85% of it is either pay for view, xtube sponsored, extreme tube, tube 8, xtube house, and now we have the new viral videos. That leaves about 15% of things are real people and out of that you have to search for less than 1% that you actually like. Okay so I"m done ranting I"ll move on. I don"t like people who misrepresent themselves on web sites. Intolerance, those who judge others without knowing them and stupid people. Not to offend the stupid people who don"t know they"re stupid.
I'm a light social smoker
I rarely drink
Work & Living Environment