playful monkey loves daddies and bears
GBM, dangerously intelligent and reasonably musical, loves to caress, cuddle and is very oral. Enjoys the company of daddies over 45 and bears (but cubs are also quite enjoyable). LOVES to see a bearish man or an older daddy get off, especially with sound.ï Can also be found on Silverdaddies, Daddyhunt, Manhunt, BearFront, Dlist, and BearWWW under the same username.
men over 50, facial hair, body hair, tactile men, verbal men, deep sensuous kisses, men who can be dominant without being extremely rough, men who can have a conversation before after or even instead of sex.
boyish looking men, twinks, people who make rude and abusive comments on other people"s videos (why did you even watch the video in the first place, rocket scientist? You"ll die alone and bitter), men who make self-disparaging comments about themselves in bed (it happens A LOT ï guys, if you didn"t turn me on you wouldn"t be in the bed, OK?)
Go to deusdiabolus.flixster.com
writing music, haunting the Internet, learning Linux and magick
www.discogs.com/user/deusdiabolus ï my growing collection
www.soundcloud.com/memexk ï more things I"ve composed
www.last.fm/user/deusdiabolus â what I"ve been listening to
Go to www.shelfari.com/deusdiabolus
BA/BS (4 years college)
Time spent online?
I never log off
Clever, Obscure, Dry/Sarcastic, Slapstick
I'm a non-smoker
I'm a heavy social drinker
About my Partner
I have a partner who is 95% perfect...but sometimes I need someone to take care of the other 5%.
Male, Gay-Couple, Group
Age of partner from
Age of partner to
Erotic Chat/Email/Phone Fantasies, 1-on-1 sex, Exhibitionism & Voyeurism, Miscellaneous Fetishes
Whole package matters more
Partners genitals should be
Does size matter?
Size doesn't matter at all
I dont mind if my partner smokes lightly
I dont mind if my partner drinks lightly
5 ft 9 in
Moustache, Goatee, Beard
Arms, Treasure trail, Pits, Tummy
Glasses or Contacts
Nothing at all!
HIV/AIDS negative and tested regularly
Entertainment, Sports and Hobbies
Arts/Museums, Board games, Books/Reading, Coffee and conversation, Collecting, Computer programming, Cooking, Movies (making), Movies (watching), Music/Concerts, Photography, Playing cards, Shopping
Comics/Anime, Dancing, Live music/Music, Movies/Film, Nightclubs/Parties, T.V./Videos/DVDs, Theater/Arts
Anime, Arts & Entertainment, Cartoons, Documentary/Learning, Movie Channels, Sci-Fi, Stand Up Comedy
Action, Adventure, Animation, Classics, Crime, Film-Noir, Horror, Independent, Musicals, Mystery, Porn, Thrillers
Alternative Rock, Classical, Dance & DJ, Electronic/Techno/House, Hard Rock & Metal, Industrial, Jazz, New Age, Rock 'n Roll
Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Self-Help
Work & Living Environment
$25,001 to $35,000
Live with spouse
American, Cajun, Chinese, Fast food, French, Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Vegetarian
Giving Oral Sex, Mutual Masturbation, Naturism/Nudism, Phone Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Role Playing, Threesomes
Afternoon, Mornings, Weekdays
Sex, How often?
A few times a month
Practice Safe Sex
Most Erogenous zones?
Belly, Ears, Lips, Neck, Nipples
A dark back alley, In the nature, My bed
Dirty talk during sex?
Sometimes I really get into it
Making home videos/pics
I'd consider doing
Bars or pubs, Night clubs, Raves
Willing to experiment
I dont use toys
Food for play
Food is for eating!
Not into bondage
Porn Movies, Which?
Amateur, Cumshots, Gay, Mature
Porn Movies, With?
By myself, With a partner, With someone else
Porn Movies, How often?
|deusdiabolus Added a video to favorite|