Wife Jerking me off and cum shot
5 months ago
MILF Fucking nice cum shot
2 years ago
Wife Jerking Me Off CFNM
3 years ago
blowjob and facial MILF
3 years ago
wife jerking me off nice cum
3 years ago
Jerk off on tits
4 years ago
wife watching cumshot
4 years ago
Fun Jerking off while wife take a video: CFNM
4 years ago

24 Comments
You need to or to post a comment.
You need to or to post a comment.

Top Comments



Top Comment #1 by: solofun1
2 weeks ago

Lucky guy, I'd love to stand in front of my wife and have her watch me masturbate.
 

likes
Top Comment #2 by: Jm_uncut
3 months ago

You 2 are Hot Keep them cumming ...

likes

All Comments



2 weeks ago

Lucky guy, I'd love to stand in front of my wife and have her watch me masturbate.
 

likes
3 months ago

You 2 are Hot Keep them cumming ...

likes
3 months ago

just love the way u and wife play

likes
4 months ago

I love watching the CFNM action! Keep em coming!

likes
4 months ago

Love you guys. She is hot with a great rack but he is my idea of the ideal man.  Nice body , not too hairy - just the right amount to run your hands through, a great bubble butt and good size cock. 

likes
4 months ago

very sexy
 

likes
9 months ago

Sexy couple! Your sex is so yummy cummy good!

likes
1 year ago

Thanks for the add.  Like your first wife watching vid best.

likes
1 year ago

Those handjobs rock!

likes
1 year ago

SWEET

likes
1 year ago

the two are you are why porn is so fucking good!!!

likes
1 year ago

great team work

likes
1 year ago

http://www.xtube.com watching the two of you!

likes
1 year ago

Thanks for the add. Great videos.

likes
2 years ago

http://www.xtube.com

likes
2 years ago

You are amaziiiiiiing................!

likes
2 years ago

hot vids

likes
3 years ago

http://www.xtube.com guys are great!

likes
3 years ago

Thanks for the add!  You are both amazing!  I absolutely love each and every one of your videos!

likes
3 years ago

Love your videos! You cuming on your wife's tits is the best. She has beautiful tits.

likes
3 years ago

http://www.xtube.com#39;ve all heard that 99% of people masturbate and the other 1% are liars!  I think that is true.  Thank you for sharing this.  With video camming, pov, toys, strap ons, or any other sexual activity one would do with oneself would be magnified many times when doing same for/with/in front of partner.  You have demonstrated that so well.  You are a fav, subscription, and 5* rated.  Keep having fun and sharing that fun with xTers.  Your hot site made my day+.  Jimmy

(Sorry, but my profile photo & postings will be changed and posted asap.  I have brain handicap which makes things difficult.  You're still HOT!)

likes
3 years ago

http://www.xtube.com the videos cumming.

likes
3 years ago

http://www.xtube.com get her to video tape it would be a dream!  Your a lucky dude.

likes
3 years ago

Great vid. Would have loved to see wife nude while watching you jack off.

likes
carver21 - Male
Live Chat:
login to chat
 
 

Rate ME!

41 votes

Member for 4 years
 
Stats
Friends:
139
Subscribers:
123
Viewed Videos:
562,241
Ratings:
41
Viewed Photos:
0