Check out my new profile!
I am a completely non-scene, straight-acting and reasonably square gay guy. I'm younger than I look but older than I feel, and older still than the guys I'd like to feel.
I am quite timid and have trouble starting one-on-one conversations with people I don't know, so it's unlikely I'll start much correspondence by PM, and normally leave it to others. But once I get to know people even slightly, I open up very quickly. I am, however, very opinionated and often vent my spleen on blogs.
There seems to be a bit of a habit of late to provide question-and-answer profiles, and not being one to buck trends, here's my own version, to say a few detailed things not otherwise covered here but which have been asked of me at some point in my presence on XTube.
Why plum as username? It was my nickname at school. Stating the reasons would be giving away a bit more than I'm willing to.
First learned of the joys of onanism? From watching older friends.
When did I know I was gay? First time I saw another dick (pre-school).
First orgasm? 11 and 3 months.
First snog with a guy? The day before my 17th birthday.
First sex with another guy? The same.
Consisting of? Top, Bottom; Front, Back; In, Out; Up, Down (not in that order) and a bit of watersports for variety.
Wanking/cumming frequency nowadays? Usually daily, sometimes twice daily (or more accurately, nightly).
What happens to the cum? On my tongue and down my throat. I love the taste of spunk, my own and others'.
How does it taste? Depends on what I've eaten that day, but my diet includes a great deal of fruit juice, so it's generally very, very sweet.
I've encountered very few I've not liked, but generally speaking, big or small, long or short, thin or thick, light or dark, hard or soft, they're all beautiful in my eyes.
My preferences (I'm using my own as a demonstration model here but that doesn't mean I'm putting it forward as any kind of paragon of perfection) are:
1. Foreskin. To play with, to lick, to chew, to slide up and down, whether it's mine or yours, whether I'm doing it to you or you're doing it to me. Ideally, we're doing it to each other. It's not that I have anything against those who've been circumcised, and cut cocks can be beautiful too, I'm just not entirely sure what I'd do with one (I admit I have never been with a cut guy before, although I'd love to try!)
2. Head/glans. Mine is incredibly sensitive and the way I see some guys rub theirs makes me wince in pain but also delight. To lick, to suck, to blow, to caress, to treat gently, to treat roughly. Though not at the same time, 'cos that's too much.
3. Piss-slit. To look at, to admire, to stick my tongue in it, to lick it, to suck it. Whether it's dry or whether it's spouting forth white or golden nectar. A particular favourite is to stick something long and hard (a sound) inside until it diappears, whether I'm doing it to myself, you're doing it to yourself or we're doing it to each other. I've not yet had a chance to try that last one, but if you're game, so am I!
4. Frenulum. Not quite shown on the photo, it connects the head and foreskin to the shaft. To rub it, to nibble it, to lick it or just to touch it, is ecstasy.
5. Testicles. Big ones or small ones, tight ones or loose ones, I'll play with yours if you'll play with mine. I don't understand the number of people who just don't get that the balls are part of the male erogenous zone and ignore them completely.
6. Scrotum. Soft or hard, tight or loose, the ball sack deserves more attention than most are prepared to give and should be shown more often!
7. Pubes. I know there's a tendency for guys to shave their pubic hair but I'm not interested in little boys and generally speaking the shaved look leaves me cold. However, that's not necessarily true of everyone and there are some guys around here who make it look good. Fair, and especially red, hair gets me going every time and I'm dismayed by how many redheads feel that society's disapproval of gingers makes them shave clean. Fair-haired people are generally considered more attractive than dark-haired people so why do redheads get such a rum deal?
... AND BRAINS!
My Y hero Y is Stephen Fry, who isn't ashamed to show that intelligence can be fun!
Language is my profession, so words are important to me. I don't like it when people use language as a way to posture or obfuscate rather than to convey meaning. And people who talk without saying anything may as well not bother. Conversation shouldn't just be about the latest celebrity gossip or he's hot/he's not. There are other more interesting things to talk about.
As 4 txt-spk: GRRRR!
(I must thank harrij80, whose profile inspired this presentation, and whose ideas I have blatantly ripped off.)
I prefer not to be negative, but still...
iLabels. Sometimes they're helpful, but the gay world likes to put everyone into little boxes with a clear label but I prefer to think of people as individuals.
s Stupidity. There are far too many self-important morons on XTube, and those who should put more thought into what spews out from under their fingers.
L Cyphers. XTubers who send out Friend requests by the bucketload or leave negative comments while remaining completely anonymous and add nothing to this community.
+ Lack of respect. I don't mind having a difference of opinion with anyone about anything. But just because we might be wired to make different choices, that's no reason to start tossing around insults.D Feet. See my second-last blog (below).
y Scat. I'm glad to see it appears on almost every turn-off list on XTube, which is a good thing as its depiction is illegal in Canada whose laws run this place. This extends, for me (though I know not for others) to extreme butt-play and fisting, and even rimming, which has never really done anything for me.
Not really turn offs, but leave me cold:
Ï Sub/dom situations. I like relationships based on equality, and I like sex based on equality. Sure, one guy bottoms and another tops, one guy sucks and another guy gets sucked. But power play in sex just doesn't float my boat. Getting tied up or tying someone up: nope, sorry.
[Piercings & tattoos. A discreet stud here or there or a bit of ink here or there can look sexy, but permanent metal or stud work, or painted bodies, are just too much. The male body is beautiful and all that stuff just takes away from it. Genital modifications - subsicions, etc - on the other hand, turn me off completely. even my kinky side squirms when I see split cock heads.
I don't listen to as much music as I used to, but I'll listen to most things as long as there's a rhythm (not necessarily heavy, in fact preferably not!) and a recognisable melodic line. Lyrics need to be comprehensible: no screaming or mumbling for me.
I used to have several books on the go at any time, but since finding XTube I find I'm otherwise occupied. I am usually reading something, though, and it's generally non-fiction.
My favourite book of all time is Earthly Powers by Anthony Burgess, which I read at least once a year and get something new from it every time.
I'm a non-smoker
I'm a light social drinker
About my Partner
I don't have a type, but anyone with glasses, a brain and an imagination is a good starting point!
Erotic Chat/Email/Phone Fantasies, 1-on-1 sex, Discreet Relationship, Group sex(3 or more), Exhibitionism & Voyeurism, Miscellaneous Fetishes, Other "Alternative" Activities
Whole package matters more
Partners genitals should be
Does size matter?
Size doesn't matter at all
I dont mind if my partner smokes lightly
I dont mind if my partner drinks lightly
6 ft 2 in
Buns, Chest, Tummy, Legs
Glasses or Contacts
Nothing at all!
HIV/AIDS negative and tested regularly, Free from sexually transmitted diseases and tested regularly
Work & Living Environment
$35,001 to $50,000
Live with relatives
American, Cajun, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Mongolian, Persian, Pizza, Seafood, Thai, Vietnameese
Favorite sexual fantasy
I want to be the middle in a fuck sandwich
I'll try most anything once
Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Giving Oral Sex, Making Movies, Mutual Masturbation, Naturism/Nudism, Piss Play, Public sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Threesomes, Toys
Afternoon, Mornings, Weekends, Evenings, Noon, Weekdays
Sex, How often?
At least once a week
Practice Safe Sex
Most Erogenous zones?
Belly, Ears, Inner thigh, Lips
In the nature, A rollercoaster, A dressing room, A swimming pool/hot tub, My bed, My desk at work, My yard, The beach, Under a waterfall
Dirty talk during sex?
Entirely depends on my mood
Making home videos/pics
Have a growing collection
Willing to experiment
Butt plugs/probes, Cock ring
Porn Movies, Which?
Amateur, Anal, Cumshots, Fetish, Gay, Teen (18+)
Porn Movies, With?
By myself, Wish my partner would watch with me, With a partner, With someone else
Porn Movies, How often?
Live Chat:login to chat
I've broken my right hand. Would you be willing to help me wank?
Who's more likely to be shy in the gym locker-room?
Would you have unprotected anal sex with a stranger?